Sequoia Highlands Resort & Campgrounds - Minutes away from Sequoia National Forest
Return to a simpler time - peace & quiet in beautiful surroundings.
Stay at our restored cabins in the pristine Sierra wilderness only 90 minutes east of Fresno and 35 minutes from Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Parks. We have seven one and two-bedroom cabins with full kitchens, decks, cozy wood-burning stoves, and a varying combination of queen and twin beds and bunks. If you have a large youth group looking for a camp we also have two dorms that sleep up to 100 in camp bunks. We can also accommodate tent camping.
- Wood-paneled country classic dining room.
- We offer excellent homemade food service for groups of 20+.
- Six cabins have decks with a view, bbq, and picnic table.
- 12 miles from entrance to Sequoia/Kings Canyon National Parks; under an hour to Grants Grove, Hume Lake and to the hiking, caving, horseback riding, waterfalls and jaw-dropping scenery offered in the National Parks.
- Activities room with a fireplace, pingpong, pool tables, poker table, sofas for visiting and a view overlooking the valley.
- Stone fire ring just outside dining hall for nighttime campfires.
- Small fishing and boating lake.
- High adventure nearby: There is a launch for hang gliders and paragliders adjacent to Seqouoia Highlands, the Delilah Fire Lookout is a few miles away and if you have a 4 wheel drive vehicle you can drive to the Kings River about an hour away.